Stucco Veneziano or Polished Plaster
The Venetian Stucco is a finishing technique that uses layers of stucco applied with a spatula on a smooth surface to create a relief effect.
There are many names that identify this product: shaving, slaked lime, Venetian plaster, stucco and lime. The base of the product is always the same.
Obtained from the mixture of slaked lime , mix of lime and water, with a fine marble powder, it allows a fine and pleasant finish, typical of Venetian history.
- Durable, attractive, and weather-resistant wall covering
- Consist of a proprietary mix of additives including fibers and synthetic acrylics that add strength and flexibility
- Applied wet, it hardens to a very dense solid
- Used as a coating for walls and ceilings as well as for decoration
- Also used to create raised patterns such as moldings or columns
- Very wide range of colors that can be mixed integrally in the finish coat
WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE